- Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent
- Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent Review - 1080p HD
- Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent Review
- Coleman® Sundome 6 Person Tent - EN
- Part 1 Review of Coleman Sundome 6 person camping tent
- Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent Setup
- Part 2 Coleman Sundome 6 person tent review
- Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent Review 1080p HD
- Coleman oasis 6 person tent (product review)
- Coleman 6 Person Instant Dome Tent Set-Up
A solid basic dome tent for car campers, travelers, and beginning campers, the Sundome will keep you dry and cozy thanks to its exclusive WeatherTec System and adjustable Variflo airflow ventilation. This six-person tent has all the features you need to enjoy a weekend in the wilderness, including a vented Cool-Air port, privacy vent window, easy two-pole set-up with shock-corded poles, an interior gear pocket, an electrical access port, and easy-to-follow instructions sewn into the durable carry bag. The height at the center is 72 inches, allowing you plenty of room to stand and move around.
- Exclusive WeatherTec System keeps you dry
- Durable carry bag with separate storage bags for tents, poles, and stakes
- Entry-level price
- Great for small family car campers, solo travelers, and first time campers
- Adjustable Variflo ventilation controls air flow
- Vented Cool-Air port Privacy vent window
- Easy two-pole set-up with shock-corded poles
- Interior gear pocket
- Electrical access port
- Easy set-up with continuous pole sleeves
- Easy-to-follow instructions sewn into durable carry bag
- Pin and ring design with InstaClip attachments
- Dome structure is easy to transport and simple to set up
- Type: 6 person tent
- Rooms: 1
- Dimensions: 10 by 10 feet
- Center Height: 72 inches
- Doors: 1
- Flysheet: Polyester taffeta 75 denier flysheet
- Tent Material: Polyester mesh 75D inner tent
- Floor: Polyethylene
- Warranty: Limited 1 year warranty
- Poles: 8.5mm fiberglass
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks.
He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
Scroll down the page to see user reviews of this durable outdoor tent. Click the “View on Amazon” link to purchase this camping tent now or click the “Add To Cart” link to save this product to your Amazon account to purchase it at another time.
For the latest real user reviews of the best camping tents, make TheCampingTentSpot.com your primary source. The Camping Tent Spot partners with TheCampingEquipmentSpot.com where you can shop for the top rated outdoor camping equipment and TheCampingStovesSpot.com where the top camping stoves are highlighted. We want to help you cover all of your outdoor camping equipment needs.